Laminate Flooring in Rochester, MN
At Hiller’s Flooring America, we offer quality laminate flooring and unmatched expertise in installations. With a wide range of laminated flooring to choose from, you can match any room with a variety of styles, colors, and installation patterns. Our flooring experts help you choose the best laminate flooring for your unique home project and professionally install your floors for a clean, chic look. Ready to bring affordable luxury, sophistication, and warmth to your home? Visit our Rochester, MN showroom to view our extensive selection of trusted laminate flooring brands! We look forward to meeting you!
What is Laminate Flooring?
For the elegance of hardwood flooring without the maintenance and cost, consider our wide selection of laminate hardwood flooring. Laminate can be manufactured in a variety of shapes and sizes, suitable for any need. It is produced from layers of natural resins and fiberboard compressed together into a durable core, on top of which is a photograph layer or “applique” layer that can be printed in a wide variety of patterns. We offer both laminate tile and laminate planks:
- Laminate Tile - Like laminate planks, laminate tile is produced in a variety of shapes and styles to simulate ceramic, porcelain, and even natural stone tiles such as marble or slate. This allows homeowners to get the elegant look of tile flooring at a budget-friendly price. Laminate tile flooring is especially appropriate for high-traffic areas. Laminate tiles are stylish and durable, and even if an individual tile got damaged, replacement is inexpensive, easy, and invisible.
- Laminate Wood - Manufacturers produce laminate hardwood flooring to simulate all varieties of natural hardwood, and the finest brands incorporate saw marks and wood snarls to make these planks virtually indistinguishable from the real thing!
Difference Between Laminate and Vinyl Flooring
Our customers often ask whether to choose laminate or vinyl flooring. While both options are great choices for durability and design, they each have unique characteristics. Discover the differences between laminate and vinyl flooring:
- Laminate flooring offers a selection of design choices due to its interlocking patterns that closely mimic hardwood, tile, or stone. The flooring is made of a wood byproduct core topped with a design layer and a final clear wear layer.
- Vinyl flooring is composed of fiberglass and a PVC layer to make your flooring completely water-tight. Vinyl can be installed in either planks or sheets offering a variety of patterns and designs.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
A flooring choice that wears well, our laminate is stylish, affordable, and easy to maintain. Laminated floors are ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, and any other area of your home that needs a low-maintenance, high-style flooring upgrade. Our expansive selection of laminate flooring offers a variety of trustworthy brands including Mannington, MSI, Shaw, and Core.
Many of our laminated flooring options qualify as Green Select products, only available to easily recyclable products with a minimum percentage of recycled content. Laminate is made from natural, sustainable melamine resins and fiberboard, so an investment in durable laminated flooring also works as a lower-emissions choice for the environment. Discover the additional benefits of laminate:
- Dent, stain, and scratch resistant
- Ideal for busy households
- Resists water & moisture
- Options to fit any interior design
Laminate’s Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
Constructed of a sturdy exterior, this flooring material is known for its durability. Spilled milk or dragged in dirt? Just sweep and mop and you are finished! With regular care, your laminate floors will look brand new over its lifespan. For best results, always ask our flooring specialists before using any harsh floor cleaners. We will guide you through the cleaning and maintenance process for your specific type of laminate flooring.
Guaranteed Laminate Floor Installation
With Hiller’s Flooring America, installing laminate flooring is fast and easy. Laminate is usually installed “floating” over an underlayment of foam or film, and many of these flooring options are either glueless or come with a glue backing for maximum efficiency and accuracy. Most quality laminate manufacturers use a “click-lock” system in which each plank or tile fits together via tongue and groove joints. This allows your new laminate floor installation to be flawlessly assembled like a puzzle on the floor, providing stability and a water-tight seal.
All of our installations are guaranteed for the lifetime of your floor with our Ultimate Confidence Guarentee. If you are dissatisfied with your flooring installation, we will replace the flooring at no extra cost to you. Our certified installation specialists will make sure your flooring looks perfect and satisfies your needs in lifestyle, performance, and price.
Ready to learn more? Contact our team or stop by our showroom today! We are proud to serve Rochester, MN, and the surrounding communities.