Carpet in Rochester, MN
With its cozy comfort, carpet is a welcome addition to your favorite living spaces. Replacing your old, worn carpet is a fast, affordable, and efficient way to upgrade any room. Adding color and cushioning, carpet remains one of today’s most popular flooring choices, and it’s clear to see why - modern carpeting truly offers something for just about everyone. At Hiller’s Flooring America, we carry a large selection of carpet at an affordable price that can’t be beat. Our flooring experts will help you find new carpeting that helps fit your interior and offers many advantages, including nearly limitless design options, reduced room noise, and a comfortable cushion underfoot.
What Are The Different Types of Carpet?
A good and durable carpet is made to stand up against foot traffic and resist staining from accidental spills. Today’s stain-resistant and wear-resistant carpets are stylish and a significant investment. We carry many different types of carpets that are meant for a variety of interiors. Not only does the pile affect the style of your carpet, but also the type of fiber. Fibers play a major role in how a carpet looks and functions in your home. The five main types of fibers you’ll encounter as you shop are:
- Berber is soft and cushiony underfoot and comes in a variety of pile heights. This type of carpet can also be constructed as a multi-level loop or level-loop carpet.
- Frieze carpets are known for being soft, plush, and silky smooth to the touch.
- Loop & Cut-loop carpets are made out of uncut looped fibers that offer a level surface that is usually woven or tufted.
- Patterned carpets are made using screen printing and make a bold statement in any room.
- Saxony is a luxurious cut-pile carpet known for being resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks.
The Benefits of Carpet
Carpet offers a lot of great benefits that other flooring types cannot. Not only is carpet beautiful, but it also performs well and can last for many years to come. Whether you’re looking for a formal look with a textured carpet or a casual look with a frieze carpet, there are so many other great benefits that keep carpet as one of the most popular flooring types on the market today, such as:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and any kind of soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet adds warmth and insulation to any space.
Durable Waterproof Carpet
We carry waterproof carpet flooring that is perfect for active households with kids or pets. Waterproof carpeting looks like any other carpet, except its protective backing prevents moisture from reaching the subfloor. When you have a waterproof carpet, stains will stay on the surface of the carpet, making them easier to clean and less likely to leave a mark. Waterproof carpet fibers are also resistant to visible wear and tear, offering you peace of mind to keep liquids from seeping into the fiber.
Keeping Your New Carpet Clean
Many property owners love carpets because of their minimal cleaning requirements. Keeping your new carpet looking as good as its day-one appearance is as easy as cleaning up any spills with a damp cloth and vacuuming them regularly. Before using any cleaning products, check your carpet’s warranty. Some cleaning products contain chemicals that can harm your new carpet’s fibers. Our flooring experts are more than happy to recommend a cleaning product within warranty that will keep your carpet looking brand-new for years to come!
Carpet Installation Services
The proper installation of your new carpet flooring matters and requires routine care to keep it looking and performing its best. Our team of installers is equipped with years of experience, the skills, and the knowledge necessary to get the job done right the first time. Professional carpet installation is the best way to protect your new floors from damage and ensure they last for years. Our products are backed by the best warranties and guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your new carpet flooring installation, just call us within 30 days of your installation. We’ll happily replace your carpet with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our large carpet flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Rochester, Byron, Kasson, Eyota, and Dover, MN