Tile Flooring in Rochester, MN
When you are ready to upgrade the flooring in your home, visit Hiller’s Flooring America to find the best prices and selection of tile flooring. Our showroom in Rochester, MN, offers a wide selection of tile flooring in various styles, colors, materials, and textures. With so many options, you are sure to find your perfect tile! Tile flooring meets the needs of homeowners in three ways: durability, affordability, and style. These three characteristics make tile perfect for any room in your home. Our friendly and knowledgeable flooring specialists are ready to help you choose the best tile that suits your lifestyle, decor, and budget. Visit us today to get started on your flooring upgrade!
What Types of Tile Are There?
Our wide selection of tile flooring comes in many different styles. Whether you are looking for a modern ceramic tile or a more natural-looking stone tile, we have it all! We even carry tiles that can be used for backsplashes, heated flooring systems, fireplaces, and more. Learn more about our tile selection:
- Ceramic is one of the most popular tile types for flooring and backsplash designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay.
- Porcelain is made using a method similar to ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a longer heating period, resulting in a denser and more durable tile.
- Stone is one of the best tiles for outdoor flooring as it can withstand the natural elements.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic hardwood flooring, but it is much stronger and can withstand moisture.
What Are The Benefits of Tile?
Our flooring store only carries tile products from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you know you are only getting top-quality tile. These brands include Spotlight Values, Floorcraft, Emser, Mohawk, Shaw Floors, and more! We understand that the quality of your flooring matters. Learn more about the benefits that you get with our top-of-the-line tile:
- Tile is highly resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
How Do I Keep My Tile Clean?
Keeping your tile clean is super easy! Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation Services
After you choose the best tile for your home, don’t forget to schedule an appointment with our team of professional installers. Our team knows your time is valuable, so we work around your busy schedule to install your new tile flooring. Since we work quickly and efficiently, we lessen our impact on your home or work routine. Once we finish your installation, you will be amazed at how beautiful your new tiles are. With such durable tile flooring, you can enjoy your new floors for years! Our installations are backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee is our promise to you of a quality installation. Should you find yourself unhappy with your new tile floors, just give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we’ll replace your floors with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn about our tile flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Rochester, Byron, Kasson, Eyota, Dover, MN, and the surrounding areas.